WEST Consultants, Inc. specializes in advanced water resources investigations, working toward sustainable solutions that balance the needs of the users with those of the environment. The firm’s scientists and engineers are nationally recognized in hydrology, hydraulics, sediment transport, fluvial geomorphology and water quality for climates ranging from tropical to arid.
WEST has offices in Salem and Portland, Oregon; Bellevue and Vancouver, Washington; San Diego and Sacramento, California; and Tempe, Arizona.
“We are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients by applying the most technologically advanced methods in a cost effective manner. Clients choose WEST because they trust us to serve them well.”
-Jeffrey B. Bradley, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, F.ASCE – President and CEO
- Jeffrey B. Bradley, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE
President and CEO
- David C. Curtis, Ph.D.
Vice President, Folsom, CA
- Thomas R. Grindeland, P.E., D.WRE
Vice President, Salem, OR
- Henry Hu, Ph.D., P.E., P.H., CFM, D.WRE
Vice President, Bellevue, WA
- Martin J. Teal, P.E., P.H., D.WRE, F.ASCE
Vice President, San Diego, CA
- Brian T. Wahlin, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE
Vice President, Tempe, AZ
- Christopher R. Goodell, P.E., D.WRE
Manager, and Director of Applied Research, Portland, OR
- Bert Clemmens, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE
Senior Engineer, Tempe, AZ
- David J. Harris, P.H.
Senior Hydrologist, Folsom, CA
- Raymond Walton, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, F.ASCE
Senior Engineering Consultant, Bellevue, WA