- This event has passed.
2022 American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) World Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI) Congress
June 5 - June 8
Adaptive Planning and Design in an Age of Risk and Uncertainty
Welcome to Atlanta… Live and in person! Attendees taking part in the EWRI Congress will have the opportunity to share their research on issues affecting the environment and the policies relating to water resources. As a water community, we will focus on using our existing knowledge, combined with fresh ideas to maximize resources and develop best practices as we strive for a healthy future environment.
Top Reasons to Attend
- We are excited to see you again… in person!
- Cutting edge technical workshops and session content
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts
- Interact with leaders in the profession and learn about professional trends
- Participate in the policy dialogue on water resource and environmental issues affecting the profession
- Learn about the latest trends and techniques being applied in the industry
- Meet top students that will be the future of our profession
- Senior Vice President, David C. Curtis, PhD, F.EWRI, will present “Development of Design Storms for Large Watersheds in Texas” (Wednesday, June 8, 3:45-4:00).
- President, Martin J. Teal, PE, PH, D.WRE, F.ASCE; Senior Vice President, David C. Curtis, PhD, F.EWRI; and Marilyn Bradley, wife of the late founder, Jeffery B. Bradley, PhD, will present the Jeffrey B. Bradley Service to the Institute Award (Monday, June 6, 9:05-9:15) to William F. Ritter, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, F.ASCE, M.ASABE.
This Award was named in 2021 to honor the years of exemplary service to the profession and the institute by Jeffery B. Bradley. His personal technical competence, selfless dedication and sincerity was integral to EWRI’s establishment combining related ASCE elements into the Environmental and Water Resources Institute. He was a founding member of EWRI and its 2002 president, founding president of the American Academy of Water Resources Engineers, and a co-founder of WEST Consultants (a water resources firm). This Award is given to recognize similar contributions and outstanding service to the Institute.