The International Low Impact Development Conference highlights interdisciplinary practice, research, and implementation of low impact development (LID), green infrastructure (GI), sustainable urban drainage systems (SUDS), and water sensitive urban designs (WSUD). The focus will be on using past and present understandings of LID to tune management programs, design practice, and operation and maintenance into the future.
Theme: Adaptation and Resilience for a Changing World
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from national and international leaders in municipal green infrastructure program operations and research by attending panels and sessions.
- Earn Professional Development Hours.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state-of-the-art products, services, and solutions.
- This conference is “live in-person.” Reconnect with engineers from across the world.
- WEST’s director of land management and water security, Ricardo Aguirre, PE, D.WRE, CFM, AP, will present “SOILutions for challenges and uncertainty with LID” (Room 301 D, Tuesday 8th, 3:30-5:00 pm, time/location subject to change)