River Restoration Northwest 2022 Symposium
February 8, 2022 - February 10, 2022
The Symposium is planned as an in-person event with contact-free check-in. The following public safety protocols will be in place:
- Proof of Full Vaccination status is required with registration. Please have it ready to upload during the registration process.
- Alternatively, Symposium participants must email proof of a negative COVID test within 48 hours of the Symposium (February 6–7, 2022) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal waiver required with registration: Covid-19 Waiver
- Registration will initially be limited to 200 attendees
- Additional spots will become available as safety protocols may be reevaluated.
- Spacing and location of sponsor tables, seating, posters, and evening events will accommodate current CDC, state, and local recommendations for social distancing. Sponsorship Registration
- Masks will be required at all times except when eating or drinking
20th Annual RRNW Symposium
Each year RRNW hosts researchers, scientists and field professionals from the Pacific Northwest and beyond to share knowledge and collaborate on the latest in River Restoration practices and research. This unique event seeks to share knowledge across disciplines and takes a holistic approach to river restoration at a one of a kind location with breathtaking views of the Columbia Gorge. Networking is a key component of the symposium with participants having plenty of time to collaborate and be inspired.
The intent of the Symposium is to convene, share information, and foster dialogue with a multi-disciplinary approach to stream restoration and related watershed and river sciences, hence a broad range of speakers and topics is encouraged.
Conference participants typically include restoration planners, designers, engineers, biologists, hydrologists, geomorphologists, regulators, scientists and land/resource managers.
Virtual Short Courses the week of January 31, 2022 | Field Trip on Feb 11th