- This event has passed.
10th International Conference on Scour and Erosion
October 18, 2021 - October 21, 2021
ICSE-10 will mark the 10th offering of the International Conference on Scour and Erosion. Conceived as a conference to bring researchers and practitioners from Geotechnical and Hydraulic Engineering together to tackle the complex challenges of scour and erosion, this conference strives to encourage interdisciplinary collaboration between these two and other related disciplines. Topics on surface and subsurface erosion of soil and bedrock will be organized into tracks to emphasize interdisciplinary approaches to engineering, research, monitoring, mitigation, and risk assessment. Short courses will be designed to expand participant’s breadth of knowledge on the interdisciplinary aspects of scour and erosion.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Get updates of the current practice and state-of-the-art knowledge in scour, erosion and remediation.
- Expand your professional network with government agencies, industry, and academia.
- Nurture new industry and research collaboration.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities through short courses, technical sessions and the technical tour.
- Enjoy the beautiful fall season of Washington, D.C.
The Geo-Institute of ASCE
Created by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) in October 1996, the Geo-Institute (G-I) combines the talents and perspectives of its members to promote the Geotechnical profession and enhance career development through specialty conferences, journals and practice-oriented publications, educational programs, networking and coalition building, technical committees and task forces and leadership on emerging issues. The 12,100 members and 63 organizational members of G-I include scientists, engineers, technologists, and organizations interested in improving the environment, mitigating natural hazards, and constructing economically engineered facilities.