American Water Resources Association (AWRA) 2023 Annual Water Resources Conference
November 6 - November 8
This conference is one of the most diverse and inclusive conferences in water resources management. AWRA provides you with innovative, practical, and applied water resource management solutions, management techniques, and current research. Enjoy the Community, Conversation, & Connection that is #AWRA2023! Plenary sessions will feature dynamic keynote speakers who will stimulate attendees and challenge long-held beliefs. The concurrent sessions will feature panel discussions, technical sessions, and short workshops.
Topics Will Include:
- The current status and recent outcomes of major federal funding initiatives for water infrastructure and resilience,
- Lessons learned from the implementation of multidisciplinary projects.
- Best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management.
- Implications of water policy decisions.
- Research into current and emerging issues.