- This event has passed.
Association of State Dam Safety Officials (ASDSO) 2022 Dam Safety Conference
September 18, 2022 - September 22, 2022
The Association of State Dam Safety Officials (ASDSO) national conference is well known throughout the U.S. and internationally as a resource for practical information on the day-to-day activities of those working to keep dams safe. The primary focus of the conference is the effective application of knowledge and technology to real-life problems faced by dam and levee safety professionals.
- Failures, Incidents, and Investigations
- Hydrology & Hydraulics
- Geotechnical or Structural Issues
- Emergency Preparedness/Emergency Response
- Design & Construction
- Use of New Technology
- Removal, Decommissioning, and Environmental Issues
- Regulatory Programs
- Dam Owner Issues
- Rehabilitation Case Studies & Lessons Learned
- Risk Assessment/Risk Analysis
- Instrumentation and Monitoring
- Tailings Dams
- Risk-Informed Decision-Making
- Site Security
- Public Safety at Dams
- New and Emerging Technologies
- Climate Change
- WEST President, Martin J. Teal, PE, PH, D.WRE, F.ASCE will be attending this event.