- This event has passed.
March 20 - March 23
It’s been a decade since the first and only Geo-Congress focusing on the State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering. Join researchers, practitioners, students, and contractors from around the globe for the 10-year update. Come hear the latest and network with the leaders of our profession.
In addition to the regular variety of presentations on challenging projects and research, Geo-Congress 2022 will feature multiple invited speakers on selected topics. Each selected topic will include a state-of-the-art lecturer and a state-of-the-practice lecturer. The conference will include a wide-range of knowledge-enhancing technical and panel sessions, short courses, and workshops. Join us in Charlotte to share in this celebration of our geo-accomplishments.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Multiple invited state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice speakers every day.
- Debates and panel discussions on hot topics.
- Terzaghi, Peck, and Seed Award Lectures.
- Our first-ever partnership with the Society of Exploration Geophysicists.
- Special sessions organized by the G-I Carolinas Chapter.