International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure (Virtual)
December 6 - December 10
Leveraging Sustainable Infrastructure for Resilient Communities
Given the global implications of burgeoning urbanization and the stewardship of existing and new public infrastructure, ICSI 2021 will focus on how to leverage sustainable infrastructure to help plan resilient communities, while preparing communities for the unknown.
ICSI 2021 is a virtual event focused on sustainable infrastructure and resilient communities and will offer presentations from experts from the local communities all the way to global issues. You will have opportunities to engage with speakers, as well as fellow attendees, in discussion forums and other networking opportunities.
Join civil engineers, architects, policymakers, planners, financiers, and technologists to:
- Discuss innovative and emerging trends
- Share lessons learned in community-based resiliency
- Demonstrate the value of sustainable infrastructure
Key topics include:
- Equitable and inclusive community infrastructure
- Resilient recovery efforts
- Technology and smart communities in infrastructure
This event is sponsored by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).