National Association of Wetland Managers (NAWM, Formerly ASWM) Annual State/Tribal/Federal Coordination Meeting
August 15 - August 19
Protecting Waters in a Time of Rapid Change
Note: Meeting has been moved from March 28-April 1, 2022 to August 15-19, 2022. It will still take place at the National Conservation Training Center (NCTC).
We invite you to join us for ASWM’s Annual State/Tribal/Federal Coordination Meeting, to be held at the NCTC from August 15-19, 2022. The purpose of this annual meeting is to support state and tribal wetland program managers, and other wetland professionals as they respond to challenges in the coming year. Although we are currently scheduled to be at the NCTC, we will be monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic very closely and will follow all federal guidelines and mandates related to the pandemic.
Focus areas for this year’s meeting include:
- Sharing the Marsh: Approaches to Engaging Under-resourced Communities in Wetland Protections
- Passing the Will-O’-Wisp: Continuity and Mentorship for Staffing Changes
- Foraging for Funds: Sticking Your Straw into the Infrastructure Pot for Climate Resiliency
- Staying Afloat: Regulatory Changes and Updates for States and Tribes
- Learning to Fly: Advances in Tools and Technology
- Building Your Nest: Developing a Community of Practice through Effective Outreach and Communications