Tacoma and the Greater Tacoma Convention Center will host the four-day celebration of clean water this September. This year’s conference focuses on “Catalyzing a Sound Future for Water.”
The schedule for PNCWA2023 is jam-packed!
- Sunday evening will have meet and greet events where you can reconnect with long-time colleagues and meet new friends.
- Monday morning starts three days of presentations. Technical Program is TBA. Between presentations, check out the regional Operations Challenge competition which is expanding this year to include a maintenance event. In the evening, join your colleagues for an all-conference networking event!
- Tuesday will afford Conference attendees a full day of technical sessions. If you want to stroll and learn, join one of the exhibition hall tours to learn about some of the great equipment, tools, and organizations available to clean water professionals. The evening will conclude with the annual awards banquet to celebrate the achievements of our water colleagues!
- Wednesday will provide a half day of technical presentations for those who need a few more CEUs.
Throughout the event, be on the lookout for emerging water industry leaders participating in the PNCWA WAVE program!
- WEST hydrologist/scientist, Jeff Budnick, will be attending.