- Present high quality and relevant education in industry areas such as floodplain management, stormwater, engineering and water resources.
- Create a Summit that supports the participants educational needs and allows them to take back practical information they are able to use in their day-to-day operations.
- Create a successful event that sustains the Technical Summit model for which TFMA is known.
As a participant of the Summit, you will be able to choose from up to 15 hours of accredited continuing education hours with sessions carefully tailored to your needs in a variety of formats. Continue reading and you’ll see why TFMA has become known for providing some of the BEST conferences in the nation.
- Vice President, Ramesh S. Chintala, PE, CFM, D.WRE, will be attending.
- Staff Hydrologist/Scientist, Jeffery Budnick, will be presenting “Best Practices for River Gaging,” Thursday, Track E (Federal/State/Local Topics) at 10:30 AM.
- Senior Project Manager, Luciana Cunha, PhD, PH, will be presenting at the closing plenary.
- Director of Applied Research, Brent Travis, PhD, PE, D.WRE, will be attending.
- Senior Project Manager, Lee von Gynz-Guethle, PE, CFM, will be moderating the panel discussion on “Flood Risk Communications: Connecting the Dots,” Thursday, Track A (Floodplain Management) at 9:40 AM.
*Session times subject to change