« All Events
Texas Floodplain Management Association (TFMA) 2023 Technical Summit
September 12 - September 15
- Present high quality and relevant education in industry areas such as floodplain management, stormwater, engineering and water resources.
- Create a Summit that supports the participants educational needs and allows them to take back practical information they are able to use in their day-to-day operations.
- Create a successful event that sustains the Technical Summit model for which TFMA is known.
- Vice president, Ramesh S. Chintala, PE, CFM, D.WRE, will be co-presenting “Low-Cost Flood Sensors Guidance for Texas Communities” as part of the Thursday plenary Session (10:30-11:00 am).
- Vice president, Ramesh S. Chintala, PE, CFM, D.WRE, director of applied research, Brent Travis, PhD, and senior engineer, Alireza Nowroozpour, PhD, will be leading a “Bridge Scour Prediction for Transportation Infrastructure in Texas” workshop (Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm).