- This event has passed.
Water for Texas 2023 Conference
January 23 - January 25
Collaboration is essential to ensuring a secure water future for Texas. The Water for Texas 2023 conference will bring together industry experts, innovators, influencers, and leaders to discuss water issues impacting us now and in years to come. Join us for engaging panels, inspiring keynote speakers, and in-person networking that will connect people to projects, challenges to solutions, technology to advancements, and ideas to H2Opportunities.
Topics Will Include:
- Water science and technology
- Drought and flood
- Innovative solutions to water challenges
- Texas water policy
- Communication strategies
- Vice President, David C. Curtis, PhD, will be presenting on the panel “FIRO: Proactive Measures to Optimize a Reservoir’s Usage” on Tuesday, January 24th.
- Vice President, Ramesh S. Chintala, PE, CFM, D.WRE, will be attending.
- Senior Project Manger, Lee von Gynz-Guethle, PE, D.WRE, CFM, will be attending.