Learn and connect with floodplain management professional this FREE forum focused on flood risk reduction topics in California.
About this event
Join other professionals in floodplain management, water management, emergency management and related fields to learn about innovative projects and technology, as well as new approaches to projects. Virtually connect with peers from local, state, and federal agencies on these issues and build relationships for the future.
We hope that you will join us in April for great speakers and to connect with others in the floodplain management field.
Why should you join us at Watershed University Summit online?
- It’s a free virtual educational and networking event.
- You can learn about hot topics from local experts.
- You can earn CECs from the Association of State Floodplain Managers.
What will our experts will be discussing?
- Floodplain Management in the 21st Century
- The Unified National Program for Floodplain Management
- Nature-Based Flood Management Solutions: Engineering with Nature
- The National Flood Insurance Program Community Rating System
- Nonstructural and Resilience-Based Approaches to Flood Management