National Flood Association (NFA) Annual Conference
March 26 - March 28
This casual, educational event will be held again at the Doubletree Paradise Valley Resort and will include two full days of presentations, panel discussions, and interactive workshops, as well as two evening receptions for networking.
Planned topics include:
- State of the National Flood Insurance Program & Private Flood Market
- Legislative Activity and Regulatory Updates
- Legal Issues Affecting the Flood Industry
- Climate and Resiliency Topics
- Flood Industry Innovations
- Hands-on workshops for lending, insurance, flood data and claims
- ….and more!
Keep an eye out for further details on registration, hotel accommodations and more, coming soon.