WEST is pleased to announce it has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery Architect-Engineer Contract from the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation, Albuquerque Area Office, for professional hydrographic surveying services within the Bureau of Reclamation’s Upper Colorado Region.
- WEST Alum, Bert Clemmens, Receives ASCE Arid Lands Hydraulic Engineering Award
- Floodplain Management Association Recognizes Jeffrey Bradley with Hogg Owen Award
- WEST’s Green Infrastructure Team Wins Tualatin River Environmental Enhancement Grant
- WEST Selected by T.Y. Lin International for Hydrodynamic Studies of $2.7B Bataan-Cavite Interlink Bridge in the Philippines
- American Meteorological Society Podcast Features Interview with WEST’s David Curtis