WEST is pleased to announce it has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery Architect-Engineer Contract from the U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation, Albuquerque Area Office, for professional hydrographic surveying services within the Bureau of Reclamation’s Upper Colorado Region.
- USACE, Portland District, Awards WEST $10 Million Contract for On-call Professional Hydraulic and Hydrologic Engineering Services
- Engineering With Nature Podcast Interviews Director of Land Management and Water Security, Ricardo Aguirre
- Chehalis River Basin Flood Authority Receives Operational Excellence Award
- Senior Engineer, Jerry Webb, Receives AAWRE Service to the Academy Award
- Andreas Kammereck Joins WEST as Vice President