WEST was awarded a task order for A-E services from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, to develop new design storm methods that better reflect complex storm patterns over large watersheds in Texas.
- WEST’s Dr. Luciana Cunha Promoted to Vice President
- WEST Alum, Bert Clemmens, Receives ASCE Arid Lands Hydraulic Engineering Award
- Floodplain Management Association Recognizes Jeffrey Bradley with Hogg Owen Award
- WEST’s Green Infrastructure Team Wins Tualatin River Environmental Enhancement Grant
- WEST Selected by T.Y. Lin International for Hydrodynamic Studies of $2.7B Bataan-Cavite Interlink Bridge in the Philippines