WEST was awarded a task order for A-E services from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, to develop new design storm methods that better reflect complex storm patterns over large watersheds in Texas.
- USACE, Portland District, Awards WEST $10 Million Contract for On-call Professional Hydraulic and Hydrologic Engineering Services
- Engineering With Nature Podcast Interviews Director of Land Management and Water Security, Ricardo Aguirre
- Chehalis River Basin Flood Authority Receives Operational Excellence Award
- Senior Engineer, Jerry Webb, Receives AAWRE Service to the Academy Award
- Andreas Kammereck Joins WEST as Vice President