WEST Consultants, Inc., in a joint venture with MGE, was awarded a $40 million Indefinite Delivery Type Contract for H&H design services from USACE, Albuquerque District.
- WEST Alum, Bert Clemmens, Receives ASCE Arid Lands Hydraulic Engineering Award
- Floodplain Management Association Recognizes Jeffrey Bradley with Hogg Owen Award
- WEST’s Green Infrastructure Team Wins Tualatin River Environmental Enhancement Grant
- WEST Selected by T.Y. Lin International for Hydrodynamic Studies of $2.7B Bataan-Cavite Interlink Bridge in the Philippines
- American Meteorological Society Podcast Features Interview with WEST’s David Curtis