Congratulations to the FEMA Coastal Study Management Team for “Outstanding Partnership” as recognized by FEMA Headquarters Risk Management Directorate at this year’s convening of the ten FEMA regions to share floodplain mapping information. Dr. Ray Walton, a WEST Senior Hydraulic Engineer, has served on the CCAMP Technical Advisory Panel reviewing all technical approaches and results. WEST is proud to be part of this long-standing and important collaboration.
- Floodplain Management Association Recognizes Jeffrey Bradley with Hogg Owen Award
- WEST’s Green Infrastructure Team Wins Tualatin River Environmental Enhancement Grant
- WEST Selected by T.Y. Lin International for Hydrodynamic Studies of $2.7B Bataan-Cavite Interlink Bridge in the Philippines
- American Meteorological Society Podcast Features Interview with WEST’s David Curtis
- WEST Vice President, David Curtis, Receives California Extreme Precipitation Symposium Special Recognition Award